Home > 게시판 > 세미나
이번 학기 콜로퀴움은 학교의 권고를 따라, 사회적 거리두기 단계와 연계하여 온라인 혹은 오프라인(온라인 방송 병행)으로 운영될 예정입니다.
아홉번째 강연에는 성균관대학교 나노구조물리연구단의 허채정 박사님을 모시고 콜로퀴움을 개최하오니, 학과 구성원 여러분의 많은 참여를 부탁 드립니다.
코로나19 확산방지를 위해 다과는 제공하지 않습니다.
1. Title: When Physics meets the Living Cells
2. Speaker: 허 채 정 박사님 (성균관대학교 나노구조물리연구단)
3. Date & Time: Nov. 18. (Wed.) 2020. 4:30 PM
4. Place: Natural Science 1, Room No. 31214
5. Abstract: This presentation will focus on the biophysical approaches to cell biology and neurobiology. Nano-neuroscience research field is an emerging research area and is required highly interdisciplinary research tools and applications. I will introduce various methodologies and experimental results from cells (in vitro) to brain (in vivo) and further introduce the practical usage to detect disease. For example, to diagnosis Alzheimer's disease (AD), biophysical approach can give a new insight to detect and monitor for the progression of AD severity stages. Far over the 100 years since the first AD patient observation in Germany, we have no reliable diagnostics or therapeutic tools even though innumerable researchers have extensively searched for diagnostic methods and therapeutic approaches in biomedical and pharmaceutical fields for a century. Nano sized Aβ protein represents a toxic protein in AD brain and its progressive accumulation leads to neuronal cell loss, neurogenesis impairment, dysfunctional cognitive activity, and dementia, resulting in death. Therefore, diagnosis of AD is strongly correlated with Aβ protein as a form of monomer, oligomer, and fibril is a primary concern to monitor the progressive stage of AD patient prior to further therapy. Our goal is discovering the first, precise, simple diagnostic methodology for dementia through the biophysical approach based on the nanotechnology. Therefore, we have been conducting the biophysical property monitoring for dynamic changes of evolving from monomer and oligomer reaches to fibrillar state in vitro as well as in situ conditions. Additionally, I will introduce our laboratory, Brainics lab., and recent research project with scientific vision.
|공지||<12/8(Thu.) 11:00am>노벨상 소개 강연 - 2016년 노벨 물리학상: 위상 응집 물리의 탄생||2016.11.28||1091603|
|479||<11/27> Introduction to Terahertz and Infrared Spectroscopy||2013.11.21||97217|
|478||<11/21> 복잡 산화물 이종접합 및 다강체 연구(Complex oxide heterostructures and multiferroics)||2012.11.15||97195|
|477||<Oct.20(Tue) 10:00-12:00> Novel quantum transport in Weyl semimetals and double-Weyl semimetals||2015.10.23||97167|
|476||2016학년도 2학기 콜로퀴움 일정||2016.08.02||97140|
|475||<12/7>유럽입자물리연구소에서의 CMS 실험||2007.12.03||97071|
|474||<11/4>Plasmonic Properites of Metallic Nanostructures||2009.10.30||96970|
|473||<10/12> Kondo Effect in a Quantum-Dot-Topological-Superconductor Junction: A Numerical Renormalization Group Analysis||2012.10.08||96902|
|472||<5/14> Synthesis of Two Dimensional Materials by Chemical vapor deposition||2014.05.07||96893|
|471||<6/12> Latest Results from the IceCube Neutrino Observatory||2013.06.07||96862|
|470||<Sep. 30(Wed.) 4:30 PM>Local electronic structures of stacking grain boundary in bilayer graphene||2015.09.23||96805|
|469||<1/26> Hamiltonian formalism||2011.01.19||96705|
|468||<4/17> Probing Stellar Explosions with Radioactive Beams*||2013.04.10||96617|
|467||<4/3> Spin-orbit coupling induced Mott insulating state||2009.03.13||96581|
|466||<11/20> Particle Accelerators: Driving Forces for Energy||2009.11.16||96275|
|465||<5/23> Nanotechnology in Korea: Present Status and Perspective||2008.05.21||96041|
|464||<10/13> What has happened in the beginning of the universe?||2006.10.11||96009|
|463||<Mar.27(Wed.)> Ultrafast Movie Maker for Photo-induced Dynamics: Ultrafast Electron Microscope||2019.03.20||95890|
|462||<9/11> Epitaxial Oxygen Sponge||2013.09.09||95583|
|461||<9/18> 생체계에서의 협동현상: 박테리아 수영에서부터 고분자 수송현상까지||2009.09.14||95557|
|460||<10/5> Acoustic Metamaterials and Reversal of Sound||2011.09.26||95467|