Home > 게시판 > 세미나
이번 학기 콜로퀴움은 학교의 권고를 따라, 사회적 거리두기 단계와 연계하여 온라인 혹은 오프라인(온라인 방송 병행)으로 운영될 예정입니다.
아홉번째 강연에는 성균관대학교 나노구조물리연구단의 허채정 박사님을 모시고 콜로퀴움을 개최하오니, 학과 구성원 여러분의 많은 참여를 부탁 드립니다.
코로나19 확산방지를 위해 다과는 제공하지 않습니다.
1. Title: When Physics meets the Living Cells
2. Speaker: 허 채 정 박사님 (성균관대학교 나노구조물리연구단)
3. Date & Time: Nov. 18. (Wed.) 2020. 4:30 PM
4. Place: Natural Science 1, Room No. 31214
5. Abstract: This presentation will focus on the biophysical approaches to cell biology and neurobiology. Nano-neuroscience research field is an emerging research area and is required highly interdisciplinary research tools and applications. I will introduce various methodologies and experimental results from cells (in vitro) to brain (in vivo) and further introduce the practical usage to detect disease. For example, to diagnosis Alzheimer's disease (AD), biophysical approach can give a new insight to detect and monitor for the progression of AD severity stages. Far over the 100 years since the first AD patient observation in Germany, we have no reliable diagnostics or therapeutic tools even though innumerable researchers have extensively searched for diagnostic methods and therapeutic approaches in biomedical and pharmaceutical fields for a century. Nano sized Aβ protein represents a toxic protein in AD brain and its progressive accumulation leads to neuronal cell loss, neurogenesis impairment, dysfunctional cognitive activity, and dementia, resulting in death. Therefore, diagnosis of AD is strongly correlated with Aβ protein as a form of monomer, oligomer, and fibril is a primary concern to monitor the progressive stage of AD patient prior to further therapy. Our goal is discovering the first, precise, simple diagnostic methodology for dementia through the biophysical approach based on the nanotechnology. Therefore, we have been conducting the biophysical property monitoring for dynamic changes of evolving from monomer and oligomer reaches to fibrillar state in vitro as well as in situ conditions. Additionally, I will introduce our laboratory, Brainics lab., and recent research project with scientific vision.
|공지||2022학년도 1학기 콜로퀴움 일정||2022.01.10||3560|
|공지||<12/8(Thu.) 11:00am>노벨상 소개 강연 - 2016년 노벨 물리학상: 위상 응집 물리의 탄생||2016.11.28||817226|
|648||<June 30(Wed.)>Mapping of magnetic anisotropy for van der Waals materials||2021.06.25||5749|
|647||<June 23(Wed.)>Valley Polarization and Exciton Hall Effect in Transition Metal Dichalcogenides||2021.06.22||7321|
|646||<June 10(Thu.)>Oxide electronics utilizing spin-orbit coupling||2021.05.31||9052|
|645||<June 01(Tue.)>Frustration-induced Athermal Behaviors: Hilbert Space Fragmentation and Quantum Many-Body Scars||2021.05.24||9378|
|644||<May 12(Wed.)> Nanomechanical oscillators for quantum technology||2021.05.06||7787|
|643||<May 04(Tue.)>Flat bands and the geometry of Bloch wave function||2021.04.27||26069|
|642||<April 28(Wed.)> 손에 잡히는 AI||2021.04.21||7031|
|641||<April 21(Wed.)> 우주배경복사 편광 관측 - 남극점 기지 바이셉/켁 어레이(BICEP/Keck Array) 망원경||2021.04.12||6294|
|640||<April 7(Wed.)> Mid-scale facilities for condensed matter research: high magnetic field and neutron scattering||2021.03.31||12254|
|639||<Mar.31(Wed.)> Nonlinear nanophotonics using on-chip microring resonator||2021.03.25||16245|
|638||<Mar.24(Wed.)> A tale of quantum magnets||2021.03.18||18336|
|637||<Mar.17(Wed.)> Glue spectrum for superconductivity obtained via optical spectroscopy||2021.03.10||17065|
|636||<Mar.10(Wed.)> Dark matter searches in neutrino detectors||2021.03.04||20993|
|635||<Mar.3(Wed.)>Scaling laws in Natural Language Processing||2021.02.25||56314|
|634||<Feb.18(Thu.)> Hund's metallicity in the vicinity of a Van Hove singularity / Correlated topological phases in strongly correlated heterostructures||2021.02.16||22815|
|633||<Jan.28(Thu.)>X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy Study of Amorphous Oxide Thin Films||2021.01.27||14078|
|632||2021학년도 1학기 콜로퀴움 일정||2021.01.13||107739|
|631||<Jan.14(Thu.)>Oxygen sponge effects for epitaxial manganite thin film design||2021.01.11||31508|
|630||<Dec.9(Wed.)>한국형 암흑물질 실험||2020.12.02||11509|
|629||<Dec.2(Wed.)>The era of gravitational waves, and the science that makes it possible||2020.11.25||23317|