Home > 게시판 > 세미나
양자물질초전도연구실에서 KAIST 물리학과의 양찬호 교수님을 초청하여 아래와 같이 세미나를 개최합니다.
학과 구성원 여러분의 많은 참여를 부탁 드립니다.
온-오프 혼합으로 진행되는 세미나입니다.
○ Title: Strongly Correlative Ionics
○ Speaker: 양 찬 호 교수님 (KAIST 물리학과)
○ Date/time: 2021. 7. 21. (Wed.) 11:00AM
○ 온라인 참여방법: 아래의 WebEx 링크 접속
○ Place: Natural Science 1, Room No. 31214
○ Abstract: Long-range correlated fluctuations in order parameters occur at phase transition points, revealing emergent functionalities such as the morphotropic-phase-boundary driven high-k dielectrics, large piezoelectricity, and quantum paraelectricity. Likewise, the correlation length of thermal and quantum fluctuations of atomic positions can be divergently large at the critical point, leading to rapid and coherent ionic conduction. However, the lack of a lattice system that exhibits competing defect orderings has hindered study of the feasibility of this general thermodynamic wisdom. Here, we demonstrate that the activation energy associated with oxygen transport is sharply lowered in Ca-substituted bismuth ferrite (Bi1-xCaxFeO3-) thin films. Our demonstration relies on the finding that a compositional phase boundary between two isostructural phases with oxygen vacancy channel orderings competitively along the <100> or <110> crystal axes emerges at a chemical doping ratio. From first-principle calculations, we clarify that the effective short-range attraction between two positively charged oxygen vacancies sharing lattice deformation is the driving force of the long-range order and collective diffusion in the system. Our findings open a new avenue into strongly correlative ionics.
|공지||<12/8(Thu.) 11:00am>노벨상 소개 강연 - 2016년 노벨 물리학상: 위상 응집 물리의 탄생||2016.11.28||1016427|
|42||<April 21(Wed.)> 우주배경복사 편광 관측 - 남극점 기지 바이셉/켁 어레이(BICEP/Keck Array) 망원경||2021.04.12||8915|
|41||<April 28(Wed.)> 손에 잡히는 AI||2021.04.21||9329|
|40||<May 04(Tue.)>Flat bands and the geometry of Bloch wave function||2021.04.27||58319|
|39||<May 12(Wed.)> Nanomechanical oscillators for quantum technology||2021.05.06||17720|
|38||<June 01(Tue.)>Frustration-induced Athermal Behaviors: Hilbert Space Fragmentation and Quantum Many-Body Scars||2021.05.24||29423|
|37||<June 10(Thu.)>Oxide electronics utilizing spin-orbit coupling||2021.05.31||85739|
|36||<June 23(Wed.)>Valley Polarization and Exciton Hall Effect in Transition Metal Dichalcogenides||2021.06.22||21041|
|35||<June 30(Wed.)>Mapping of magnetic anisotropy for van der Waals materials||2021.06.25||57996|
|34||2021학년도 2학기 콜로퀴움 일정||2021.07.01||112988|
|33||<July 7(Wed.)>Functional rare earth ionic defects and the related phenomena||2021.07.02||62504|
|32||<July 14(Wed.)> B1g phonon anomaly driven by Fermi surface instability at intermediate temperature in YBa2Cu3O7−δ||2021.07.13||24515|
|»||<July 21(Wed.)> Strongly Correlative Ionics||2021.07.19||16403|
|30||<Aug. 6(Fru.)> Gravitationally probing dark matter (DM) microphysics||2021.08.03||18854|
|29||<Aug. 4(Wed.)>Electronic Properties of Mixed-dimensional 2D/3D Heterostructures||2021.08.04||57324|
|28||<Sep. 8(Wed.)> Utilizing physics to build a trapped-ion quantum computer||2021.09.01||12928|
|27||<Sep. 15(Wed.)> 강화학습 - 시행착오를 통해 배워나가는 인공지능||2021.09.08||4331|
|26||<Sep. 29(Wed.)> Longitudinal Spin Seebeck effect in Pt/YIG structure with monolayer WSe2 and MoS2 interlayer||2021.09.16||57559|
|25||<Oct. 6(Wed.)> 블랙홀에서 쌍꺼풀수술까지||2021.09.29||5163|
|24||<Oct. 13(Wed.)> Electric Quantum Oscillation: A New Form of Quantum Oscillation||2021.10.06||27064|
|23||<Oct. 27(Wed.)> How interactions shape ecological communities||2021.10.20||19366|