Home > 게시판 > 세미나
위상양자물성 연구실에서 National High Magnetic Field Laboratory의 이경민 박사님을 초청하여 아래와 같이 세미나를 개최합니다.
학과 구성원 여러분의 많은 참석을 부탁 드립니다.
온-오프 혼합으로 진행되는 세미나입니다.
○ Title: Frustration-induced Athermal Behaviors: Hilbert Space Fragmentation and Quantum Many-Body Scars
○ Speaker: 이 경 민 박사님 (National High Magnetic Field Laboratory)
○ Date/time: 2021. 6. 1 (Tue.) 16:30
○ 온라인 참여방법: https://meet64.webex.com/meet/pr1829909900
○ Place: Natural Science 1, Room No. 31317
○ Abstract: Although most interacting quantum systems thermalize locally on short time scales independent of initial conditions, recent developments have shown that this is not always the case: Athermal behaviors have been observed in disordered systems, and more recently, evidence for athermal eigenstates, known as quantum many-body scars, has emerged in disorder-free models with constrained dynamics. In this talk, I will demonstrate that geometric frustration provides a pathway to athermal behaviors without disorder. In a clean system, local constraints can lead to a fragmented Hilbert space where certain initial states fail to reach the thermal steady state. Such fragmentation naturally arises in many frustrated systems with low-energy “ice manifolds” which gives rise to a broad range of relaxation times for different initial states. Focusing on the highly frustrated kagome lattice, I will discuss the phenomenology of fragmentation in two spin-1/2 Hamiltonians with simple two-body interactions: the Balents-Fisher-Girvin model (easy-axis regime), and the three-coloring model (easy-plane regime), both with constrained Hilbert spaces. Furthermore, I will discuss the existence of quantum many-body scar eigenstates in modified three-coloring models with robust quantum revivals, which can be generalized to other lattices.
|공지||<12/8(Thu.) 11:00am>노벨상 소개 강연 - 2016년 노벨 물리학상: 위상 응집 물리의 탄생||2016.11.28||1078867|
|46||<5/1> Schwinger Pair Production in dS_2 and AdS_2||2008.04.29||82906|
|45||<2/11>Marginal Deformations For Lower Dimensional D-bran...||2008.02.05||91668|
|44||<1/17>Quantum criticality and superconductivity||2008.01.16||87871|
|43||<9/10> Nanomaterials for Biotech Applicastions||2007.09.05||86602|
|42||<9/13> Multiferroic properties of BiFeO3 single crystal and 1D-Chain system||2007.09.04||81491|
|41||<5/18> Baryons in AdS/QCD||2007.05.15||103732|
|40||<5/15>Do we live in 5D?||2007.05.15||83458|
|39||<3/30> Abelian Decomposition of Gravitation||2007.03.29||82021|
|38||<3/13>Toric AdS4/CFT3 duals and M-theory Crystals||2007.03.08||82082|
|36||<11/28>Vacuum transitions and tunneling in field theory and cosmology||2006.11.28||83614|
|35||<11/22>A Glimpse of X-ray Sky||2006.11.16||139198|
|34||<11/14>Oxide heterostructure and multifunctional devices||2006.11.10||77895|
|33||<11/10>Mutifunctional Magnetic Oxides (다 기능성 자성 산화물)||2006.11.08||77314|
|32||<11/11>Leptogenesis in triplet seesaw models||2006.11.08||142970|
|31||<11/6>Intel’s current 65 nm semiconductor process technology and the direction....||2006.11.08||85873|
|30||<10/26>Dark-enrgy and Accelerating Universe(Some theoretical approaches)||2006.10.25||84699|
|29||<10/25> Wave properties of dipole-exchange spin waves in confined magnetic thin films||2006.10.25||296142|
|28||<10/13> 물리학과 저차원 스핀계 연구팀 초청 세미나||2006.10.11||92123|
|27||<9/7> Solitons in the Higgs phase||2006.09.05||85810|