Home > 게시판 > 세미나
양자물질초전도연구실에서 KAIST 물리학과의 양찬호 교수님을 초청하여 아래와 같이 세미나를 개최합니다.
학과 구성원 여러분의 많은 참여를 부탁 드립니다.
온-오프 혼합으로 진행되는 세미나입니다.
○ Title: Strongly Correlative Ionics
○ Speaker: 양 찬 호 교수님 (KAIST 물리학과)
○ Date/time: 2021. 7. 21. (Wed.) 11:00AM
○ 온라인 참여방법: 아래의 WebEx 링크 접속
○ Place: Natural Science 1, Room No. 31214
○ Abstract: Long-range correlated fluctuations in order parameters occur at phase transition points, revealing emergent functionalities such as the morphotropic-phase-boundary driven high-k dielectrics, large piezoelectricity, and quantum paraelectricity. Likewise, the correlation length of thermal and quantum fluctuations of atomic positions can be divergently large at the critical point, leading to rapid and coherent ionic conduction. However, the lack of a lattice system that exhibits competing defect orderings has hindered study of the feasibility of this general thermodynamic wisdom. Here, we demonstrate that the activation energy associated with oxygen transport is sharply lowered in Ca-substituted bismuth ferrite (Bi1-xCaxFeO3-) thin films. Our demonstration relies on the finding that a compositional phase boundary between two isostructural phases with oxygen vacancy channel orderings competitively along the <100> or <110> crystal axes emerges at a chemical doping ratio. From first-principle calculations, we clarify that the effective short-range attraction between two positively charged oxygen vacancies sharing lattice deformation is the driving force of the long-range order and collective diffusion in the system. Our findings open a new avenue into strongly correlative ionics.
|공지||<12/8(Thu.) 11:00am>노벨상 소개 강연 - 2016년 노벨 물리학상: 위상 응집 물리의 탄생||2016.11.28||1089264|
|300||<Nov. 21(Mon.)> Strong magneto-elastic coupling observed in ultrafast lattice dynamics of SrRuO3 based superlattices||2022.11.15||33|
|299||<Nov. 11(Fri.)> Nonvanishing anomalous Hall effect in Mn3Al- compensated ferrimagnetic Heusler compound||2022.11.08||87|
|298||<Nov. 11(Fri.)> On the origin of CDW in two-dimensional materials||2022.11.04||86|
|297||<Nov. 3(Thu.)>Terahertz Spectroscopy of Quantum Materials||2022.10.31||3621|
|296||<July 8(Fri.)>Intertwined magnetism and charge density wave in a kagome metal||2022.06.03||1845|
|295||<May. 10(Tue.)>Longitudinal magnon decay in the quasi-two-dimensional antiferromagnet in Ba2FeSi2O7||2022.05.09||2234|
|294||<May. 3(Tue.)>Anomalous Hall signatures of nonsymmorphic nodal lines in the doped chromium chalcospinel CuCr2Se4||2022.04.19||2430|
|293||<Jan. 27(Thu.)>Emulating twisted double bilayer graphene with a multiorbital optical lattice||2022.01.18||3260|
|292||<Nov. 29(Mon.)>Exploring light-matter interactions at atomic scale using electron microscopy||2021.11.22||10105|
|291||<Nov. 5(Fri.)>Strongly Coupled Moire Photonics||2021.11.01||50442|
|290||<Aug. 4(Wed.)>Electronic Properties of Mixed-dimensional 2D/3D Heterostructures||2021.08.04||86669|
|289||<Aug. 6(Fru.)> Gravitationally probing dark matter (DM) microphysics||2021.08.03||37376|
|»||<July 21(Wed.)> Strongly Correlative Ionics||2021.07.19||34427|
|287||<July 14(Wed.)> B1g phonon anomaly driven by Fermi surface instability at intermediate temperature in YBa2Cu3O7−δ||2021.07.13||47097|
|286||<July 7(Wed.)>Functional rare earth ionic defects and the related phenomena||2021.07.02||120963|
|285||<June 30(Wed.)>Mapping of magnetic anisotropy for van der Waals materials||2021.06.25||92506|
|284||<June 23(Wed.)>Valley Polarization and Exciton Hall Effect in Transition Metal Dichalcogenides||2021.06.22||33941|
|283||<June 10(Thu.)>Oxide electronics utilizing spin-orbit coupling||2021.05.31||167196|
|282||<June 01(Tue.)>Frustration-induced Athermal Behaviors: Hilbert Space Fragmentation and Quantum Many-Body Scars||2021.05.24||46774|
|281||<May 04(Tue.)>Flat bands and the geometry of Bloch wave function||2021.04.27||80428|