Home > 게시판 > 세미나
이번 학기 콜로퀴움은 학교의 권고를 따라, 사회적 거리두기 단계와 연계하여 온라인 혹은 오프라인(온라인 방송 병행)으로 운영될 예정입니다.
아홉번째 강연에는 성균관대학교 나노구조물리연구단의 허채정 박사님을 모시고 콜로퀴움을 개최하오니, 학과 구성원 여러분의 많은 참여를 부탁 드립니다.
코로나19 확산방지를 위해 다과는 제공하지 않습니다.
1. Title: When Physics meets the Living Cells
2. Speaker: 허 채 정 박사님 (성균관대학교 나노구조물리연구단)
3. Date & Time: Nov. 18. (Wed.) 2020. 4:30 PM
4. Place: Natural Science 1, Room No. 31214
5. Abstract: This presentation will focus on the biophysical approaches to cell biology and neurobiology. Nano-neuroscience research field is an emerging research area and is required highly interdisciplinary research tools and applications. I will introduce various methodologies and experimental results from cells (in vitro) to brain (in vivo) and further introduce the practical usage to detect disease. For example, to diagnosis Alzheimer's disease (AD), biophysical approach can give a new insight to detect and monitor for the progression of AD severity stages. Far over the 100 years since the first AD patient observation in Germany, we have no reliable diagnostics or therapeutic tools even though innumerable researchers have extensively searched for diagnostic methods and therapeutic approaches in biomedical and pharmaceutical fields for a century. Nano sized Aβ protein represents a toxic protein in AD brain and its progressive accumulation leads to neuronal cell loss, neurogenesis impairment, dysfunctional cognitive activity, and dementia, resulting in death. Therefore, diagnosis of AD is strongly correlated with Aβ protein as a form of monomer, oligomer, and fibril is a primary concern to monitor the progressive stage of AD patient prior to further therapy. Our goal is discovering the first, precise, simple diagnostic methodology for dementia through the biophysical approach based on the nanotechnology. Therefore, we have been conducting the biophysical property monitoring for dynamic changes of evolving from monomer and oligomer reaches to fibrillar state in vitro as well as in situ conditions. Additionally, I will introduce our laboratory, Brainics lab., and recent research project with scientific vision.
|공지||2022학년도 1학기 콜로퀴움 일정||2022.01.10||29269|
|공지||<12/8(Thu.) 11:00am>노벨상 소개 강연 - 2016년 노벨 물리학상: 위상 응집 물리의 탄생||2016.11.28||980701|
|60||<Sep.23(Wed.)>나는 내 마음이야||2020.09.16||15101|
|59||<Oct.7(Wed.)>Organic Photodiode for Image Sensor||2020.09.24||42759|
|58||<Oct.14(Wed.)>New Ways to Search for the Dark World||2020.10.12||14268|
|57||<Oct.28(Wed.)> Physics of Global Warming||2020.10.22||32548|
|56||<11/5(Thu.)> Higher Spin Cooper Pairs||2020.10.27||58742|
|55||<Nov.4(Wed.)>Progresses in Elucidating the Optoelectronic Properties of Perovskite Semiconductor||2020.10.28||43320|
|54||<Nov.11(Wed.)>Nonlinear optics to study charge, spin, and crystalline structures||2020.11.04||25465|
|»||<Nov.18(Wed.)>When Physics meets the Living Cells||2020.11.11||51804|
|52||<Dec.2(Wed.)>The era of gravitational waves, and the science that makes it possible||2020.11.25||31267|
|51||<Dec.9(Wed.)>한국형 암흑물질 실험||2020.12.02||13765|
|50||<Jan.14(Thu.)>Oxygen sponge effects for epitaxial manganite thin film design||2021.01.11||76577|
|49||2021학년도 1학기 콜로퀴움 일정||2021.01.13||123776|
|48||<Jan.28(Thu.)>X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy Study of Amorphous Oxide Thin Films||2021.01.27||47556|
|47||<Feb.18(Thu.)> Hund's metallicity in the vicinity of a Van Hove singularity / Correlated topological phases in strongly correlated heterostructures||2021.02.16||49333|
|46||<Mar.3(Wed.)>Scaling laws in Natural Language Processing||2021.02.25||129476|
|45||<Mar.10(Wed.)> Dark matter searches in neutrino detectors||2021.03.04||32525|
|44||<Mar.17(Wed.)> Glue spectrum for superconductivity obtained via optical spectroscopy||2021.03.10||22379|
|43||<Mar.24(Wed.)> A tale of quantum magnets||2021.03.18||35061|
|42||<Mar.31(Wed.)> Nonlinear nanophotonics using on-chip microring resonator||2021.03.25||26842|
|41||<April 7(Wed.)> Mid-scale facilities for condensed matter research: high magnetic field and neutron scattering||2021.03.31||42589|